Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Your life, Through my eyes...


I know you are upset, angry with the world...
You might never show, life was never just...

Putting my eyes in your's I look deep inside...
The tear shows the pain you've always wanted to hide...

The fear that scares you, all night long...
Things that happened most of them went wrong...

But now I am here with you, you need not worry any more...
To be a part of your life, like an ocean's shore...

Where waves are the happiness that may come and go...
But I'll be there, always with you, though you might not know....

Troubles have surrounded you, tried to tear you apart...
I now have my arms around you, to make them depart...

And when the world will conspire, plan mischief against you...
I would stand on the way, making sure I don't let them through...

You've been depressed, upset for quite a while...
All I would want in life, is to make you smile...

You've been here with me for long, stayed in my heart...
To aim for you was tough, just like a game of dart...

Even if death comes to you, singing the departure song...
I would stop her, not let her take you along...

Struggling through all these years, I realized it today...
Love is not to achieve something, its all about giving away...

5 comments:

  1. That is something beautifully written!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the last line truly means a lot always.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very awesomely written poem with each line meaning a lot....Thankyou for sharing an amazing read!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. we never saw this side of u aman.....u surprise us......truely heartfelt.......

    ReplyDelete

Pen down what you feel about it...