Before I start my blog, I would like to Acknowledge the credits to My Inspiration...
To you My Mentor, My Inspiration...
Feelings and thoughts were always there,
But only you taught me to pen them down...
You taught me how writing can become the strongest weapon of my life,
Make me Stand high and face this world...
You taught me how the tears of sorrow,
would turn into tears of joy...
If it wasn't for you,
Pain would have suppressed and conquered me ...
Thank you...
To you My Mentor, My Inspiration...
Feelings and thoughts were always there,
But only you taught me to pen them down...
You taught me how writing can become the strongest weapon of my life,
Make me Stand high and face this world...
You taught me how the tears of sorrow,
would turn into tears of joy...
If it wasn't for you,
Pain would have suppressed and conquered me ...
Thank you...

I am priviledged to be reading this now!!! Thankyou!:)
ReplyDeleteThis is for you Ma'am
ReplyDeletegood luck bro for ur new journey.....:))
ReplyDelete