To some, Love was just a word,
Love had no mere existence...
They were indifferent to love all their life,
Nor they had any expectations from it....
To some, Love was a synonym of Pain,
They had more loss than gain....
One heart break was all it took to shatter them,
And they lost their trust on this word...
To some, Love was a game,
A mere shortcut to fame...
To get what they never could,
To cheat as much as they would....
To some, Love was Lust,
Just a pleasure...
A mere fulfillment of their desire,
To them Loves runs more in mind than in heart...
But to ME, Love was, is and will always remain,
very special to my life...
Despite the pain I had I would move ahead,
And search for her, my destiny...
Coz if it was to fall down,
100 times with a heartbreak....
I would still stand up with the hope,
That for 101st try I would Surely get Love For Love....
Love had no mere existence...
They were indifferent to love all their life,
Nor they had any expectations from it....
To some, Love was a synonym of Pain,
They had more loss than gain....
One heart break was all it took to shatter them,
And they lost their trust on this word...
To some, Love was a game,
A mere shortcut to fame...
To get what they never could,
To cheat as much as they would....
To some, Love was Lust,
Just a pleasure...
A mere fulfillment of their desire,
To them Loves runs more in mind than in heart...
But to ME, Love was, is and will always remain,
very special to my life...
Despite the pain I had I would move ahead,
And search for her, my destiny...
Coz if it was to fall down,
100 times with a heartbreak....
I would still stand up with the hope,
That for 101st try I would Surely get Love For Love....


thats very beautifully written......amazing! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot... :):)
ReplyDeleteBeautifully and very aptly written.....
ReplyDeleteOnly someone who has gone through all of this can realise how difficult it is.....