Monday, October 1, 2012

PORTRAY IT WELL!!

I know My life is a journey,
A journey that might be ordinary to anyone,
But to me it was special,
PORTRAY IT WELL !!!

This journey wasn't that easy,
It didn't had only joy,
Pain was a part and parcel of it,
It had dilemma', a lot of them,
PORTRAY IT WELL !!!

It had friends as it had foes,
Dreams came as a package,
Many of them went unfulfilled,
Yet I had no grudges,
PORTRAY IT WELL !!!

The journey had a family,
A very sweet family,
Though not always happy,
But it made the journey easy,
PORTRAY IT WELL !!!

It had a love story,
Incomplete yet Important,
That brought pain and tears,
Yet suggested me to move ahead,
PORTRAY IT WELL !!!

And then comes my favorite part,
People who made this journey worth,
BUDDIES without whom,
this journey would have been incomplete,
PORTRAY THEM WELL !!!

And Yes if this journey might come to an end tomorrow,
I would happily sublime into the arms of death,
But to you my Narrator,
This journey is all I have,
PORTRAY IT WELL !!!

5 comments:

  1. The style of writing is so nice and the poem flows so smoothly....i am impressed!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. agree wid jazzyj!! your poems are synchronous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it never seems dat m reading a monotonous poem.....

    ReplyDelete

Pen down what you feel about it...