Wednesday, November 26, 2014

The gaps in our hand

The gaps in our hand are meant to be filled by the gaps of another hand.  And that would make us complete.  That is how a good relationship works. No one is perfect. I am not perfect,  you are not perfect. But then I know what you have will fill in for things I lack in. And what I have will fill in for things you lack in.


After all it is never going to be Me vs You. It'll always be Me and You playing doubles together. We complement each other. Thus we make life beautiful with each other.
Tomorrow when u lose patience and yell in anger,  I'll be patient and will listen to all you have to say. And tomorrow If I am worried,  you'll be there comforting me and saying things will be better.

Whenever we find each other,  I know it'll be just a moment,  just a moment when we will hold each other's hands and fill the gap. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pen down what you feel about it...